Make your own free website on


Second Post mortem Report by pathologist Professor Peter Vanezis

Home | RPSGB vs two pharmacists | GMC vs 22 doctors | Pathologist 1 report 301200 | Toxicology report | Pathologist 2 report 310101 | Medical 1 report 010501 | Police Paediatrician 1 & 2 150804 | Pharmacist 1 240304 | High Court | Police report | Pharmacist 2 080608 | IPCC complaint | ECHR

Professor Peter Vanezis,Police pathologist,failed to take samples, do vitreous test for potassium chloride and ranitidine drug overdoses, chromosome test for Trisomy 18, photographs and video, as promised to the family that were omitted by Professor Risdon from the first post-mortem. In fact, there was no evidence that Professor Vanezis even opened the body of baby Sunaina.  He stated however, that Sunaina was a "well fed infant"...hardly the description of Edwards Syndrome, "severe physical & mental disability characterised by lack of growth and inability to thrive".  He also stated that Sunaina's eyes were sunken...what he ought to have stated was the eyeballs were not in the eye sockets..which is what the photograph, taken by family, immediately after the second post-mortem, shows, see far below.










Baby Sunaina with parents 15 hours before death

Parents removed two balls of cotton wool from eyes

Baby Sunaina died suddenly on 26 October 2000, aged 5 months, in a UK hospital, after UK paediatricians decided it was in "her best interests to die" against the parents wishes and without a High Court Order.  Pathologists found three needle marks on each hand, white food material in the airways and a wound in the arm, yet an Inquest concluded she died of natural causes.  The family expatriated the body to India after UK authorities hid the body for several years and threatened to destroy the body.  There is evidence that all internal organs including eyeballs were removed unlawfully to hide the cause of death.  Police appointed paediatrician took 4 years to admit doctors, pharmacists and nurses gave deliberate drug overdoses over a period of a month preceding death.  The family want the body brought back to the UK for a second Inquest after UK Police refused to make a request to India authorities to investigate.  A needle puncture in the neck has been omitted from all UK investigations.