Make your own free website on


First post mortem report by Prof Anthony Risdon, Great Ormond Street

Home | RPSGB vs two pharmacists | GMC vs 22 doctors | Pathologist 1 report 301200 | Toxicology report | Pathologist 2 report 310101 | Medical 1 report 010501 | Police Paediatrician 1 & 2 150804 | Pharmacist 1 240304 | High Court | Police report | Pharmacist 2 080608 | IPCC complaint | ECHR

The Coroner appointed Professor Anthony Risdon of Great Ormond Street Hospital despite objections from the family of a conflict of interests after its paediatricians recommended a "Do Not Resuscitate", "withholding and withdrawing" of treatment, against the parents wishes, without an order of the court.


Professor Risdon states "Date Taken 26 10 00" referring to the date the organs were taken.  He adds that Sunaina's eyes were "depressed".


He describes a "scab" on the arm but does not investigate it.  He does not refer to the drug overdoses  or the medical file.  He expressed an opinion before the post-mortem, that there was no need for a post mortem, "What do you expect with Edwards?"  He failed to carry out a vitreous test on eye jelly that would show the levels of drugs at the time of death.  He failed to do chromosome analysis.  The report is described as "provisional" but it has never been updated to date.






Baby Sunaina died suddenly on 26 October 2000, aged 5 months, in a UK hospital, after UK paediatricians decided it was in "her best interests to die" against the parents wishes and without a High Court Order.  Pathologists found three needle marks on each hand, white food material in the airways and a wound in the arm, yet an Inquest concluded she died of natural causes.  The family expatriated the body to India after UK authorities hid the body for several years and threatened to destroy the body.  There is evidence that all internal organs including eyeballs were removed unlawfully to hide the cause of death.  Police appointed paediatrician took 4 years to admit doctors, pharmacists and nurses gave deliberate drug overdoses over a period of a month preceding death.  The family want the body brought back to the UK for a second Inquest after UK Police refused to make a request to India authorities to investigate.  A needle puncture in the neck has been omitted from all UK investigations.